Gina’s life was changed once she discovered the benefits of CranioSacral Therapy (CST). She left her 17-year tenure in the corporate world for one in alternative healing and has never looked back. Gina studied with Dr. Ron Wish, a leading CST practitioner in the Northeast, at the Great River CranioSacral Therapy Institute for both her beginning and advanced trainings.
During each session, Gina determines the individual needs of her client by assessing their CranioSacral rhythm to find where restrictions or tension patterns are present in the body. Her gentle and intuitive approach releases pain, eases stress, and relieves dysfunction to bring harmony to the mind, body, and spirit.
What to know about a CST Session
- CST is done fully clothed, so you’ll want to wear something comfortable.
- If your feet tend to get cold, wear socks, as I will ask you to remove your shoes.
During a session:
- You’ll lie on your back on a massage table for most of the sessions—if not all.
- I usually begin at your feet and work my way up to your head, providing a full body healing experience.
- The session consists of gentle touches at key pressure points to identify and release energy blocks and tension.
- You can expect to experience very deep relaxation, and may even fall asleep (which is completely normal and okay).
“It is my feeling that a CranioSacral evaluation and treatment program during the first months of life could reduce the brain dysfunctions of children by at least 50 percent.”
Book an appointment today.Book Now